The Ford Motor Company continues its history with The X-Files, when the new series kicked off in 2016. While Ford already provided vehicles like the Taurus in the first episodes since 1993, with Agent Fox Mulder calling it "a good American car".
With the renewal of the series at season 10 in 2016 Mulder and Scully drive a Ford Explorer Platinum. Mulder also own a Ford Mustang, while Dana Scully this time drives a Ford Fusion.
Apparently the tie in with Ford also works well for the new seasons. It makes the series more American, albeit shot in Canada, while adding revenue for Ford. In my opinion something wouldn't feel quite right if they drove Japanese or European cars.
The episodes of season 10 include
- My Struggle - January 24, 2016
- Founder's Mutation - January 25, 2016
- Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster - February 1, 2016
- Home Again - February 8, 2016
- Babylon - February 15, 2016
- My Struggle II - February 22, 2016
The episodes of season 11 include
- My Struggle III - January 3, 2018
- This - January 10, 2018
- Plus One - January 17, 2018
- The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat - January 24, 2018
- Ghouli - January 31, 2018
- Kitten - February 7, 2018
- Rm9sbG93ZXJz- February 28, 2018
- Familiar - March 7, 2018
- Nothing Lasts Forever - March 14, 2018
- My Struggle IV March - 21, 2018